- Alabang–Zapote Road, Las Pinas, Metro Manila, Philippines
Outsourced is a leading Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)Philippines company that provides dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations ongoing.
We have spared no expense to ensure your remote staff are comfortable and able to perform their work effectively and efficiently. Our spacious open plan offices are supported by advanced network infrastructure, fast internet, follow best IT practices, and your staff are provided with the best technology and equipment. Our support team organise amazing monthly events and bonding experiences to ensure staff wellness and happiness and to assist with our high staff retention rate.
Outsourced is the creation of Australian Director Mike Larcher who has over 18 years business experience and success. Mike also runs a Multi-Award Winning Agency in Australia and his company has delivered projects for some of the world’s leading organisations and brands, including D-Link, Yamaha, HP, Rio Tinto and ANZ Bank (just to name a few).
Mike says: “Outsourced was originally created to support my agency in Australia. My clients and I demanded the highest quality, and through the success of the results of my Outsourced staff I decided to offer this fantastic service to the world.”
- Candidate Management
- Sourcing and searching for suitable candidates using Recruitment sourcing tools
- Handle All Technical and basic Non IT roles.
- Posting Job Order in Jobstreet, JobsDB, LinkedIn and other sourcing channel.
- Shortlisting and Interview candidates thru Skype and phone.
- Attend Weekly Recruitment Catch up Update company website for Career Opportunities
- Doing Pre-employment Reference Check/Background Check
- Updating of all Recruitment databases such as Recruitment Stages Report, Resume Databases, Sourcing Database, etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Alabang
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm Manila time