Senior Sales Associate
- Boulder Creek Path, Boulder, CO, USA
- Employees can work remotely
This is the dawn of a new era in digital waivers. Otter Waiver is paving the way to a seamless and effortless waiver experience.
Our team worked with attorneys, guides, theme parks, and activity providers to design Otter Waiver specifically for the outdoor industry. It was built as the best alternative to the current market of digital waiver software and paper. The current market is fragmented because companies aren’t adhering to laws and regulations surrounding electronic signatures on waiver forms.
We worked hard to create an online waiver system that is simple to use, increases customer retention rates, and lowers service costs with Otter’s digital waiver management software. Our subscribers dictate the features we build, allowing our team to improve their guest’s experience continually.
As the Senior Sales Account Associate, you will be responsible for domestic sales of Otter Waiver.
- Responsible for generating and closing leads and opportunities
- Outbound Sales calls
- Hubspot sales automation
- Responsible for effective and professional relationships and close cooperation with key internal customers and support teams, including client services, technical and operations.
- Execute sales and offer solutions to U.S.-based customers for domestic opportunities within channels described in primary responsibilities above.
- Develop close working relationships with affiliates to fully present Otter Waiver capabilities and close sales.
- Develop and issue quotations and proposals, negotiating fees, terms and conditions as necessary.
- Work to fully qualify all opportunities for sales to accounts in assigned channels.
- Works closely with the business unit managers when responding to a request for proposal (RFP) to inform them of market conditions, pricing issues and the current competition on the program.
- Makes presentations to various groups within the customer’s organization when needed.
- Acts as the lead person on preparing the written proposal in response to customer’s RFP, coordinates all information from the different disciplines and arranges the formal response.
- Minimum of 5 years Demonstrated sales success in the professional services industry.
- Minimum 1 year experience of Hubspot or completed sales Hubspot courses
- Experience in the outdoor industry
- Direct experience in scheduling, planning is an advantage
- Language Skills: English, Advanced required, Other language skills are a plus
- Reasoning Skills/Abilities: Advanced level required
- Persuasive, diplomatic, but always to the point, and a strong ability to sell a concept.
- Hands-on, self-driven, open-minded, results-oriented proactive team player.
Proven problem-solving abilities.
- Willing and able to interact with Client on a regular basis including face-to-face meetings when needed
- Ability to work well independently and adapt quickly to a dynamic environment.
- Ability to multitask, detail-oriented with a keen sense of urgency.
- Ability to complete projects and assignments on a timely basis.
- Leadership skills
- Strategic thinking
- Analytical and or Clinical Laboratory skills
- Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements
- Target oriented
- Project Management and organizational skills
- Availability, flexibility, and responsiveness
- Strong service-oriented mindset
- Professional, high standards in personal presentation
- Ability to manage relationships under stress
- Cover Letter