- Reno, NV, USA
At Ormat Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ORA), we’re always on; delivering renewable power and energy solutions to our customers around the clock and around the world.
Clean, reliable energy solutions provided from geothermal, recovered energy, as well as energy management and storage solutions, is our expertise, commitment and focus.
Built on ingenuity and proven experience, Ormat is recognized globally for developing state-of-the-art, environmentally sound power solutions.
We design, build and supply power generating equipment for our customers’ geothermal and recovered energy power plants in 30 countries. We understand our customers’ operating challenges, because we are operators too. As a geothermal industry leader, we’ve gained global expertise in exploring, developing, designing, manufacturing, building, owning and operating geothermal power plants in Kenya, Guadalupe, Guatemala, Honduras and the United States.
Our vertically integrated structure enables us to leverage our renewable energy expertise, our core capabilities, and our global experience to supply and develop geothermal, recovered energy, and energy management and storage solutions.
This position is responsible for providing support to the US Finance and Treasury team.
- Responsible for compliance with debt agreements, partnerships and tax equity agreements
- Responsible for quarterly FAS 107 fair value calculations for External Reporting
- Responsible for quarterly debt covenant calculations
- Maintains and develops waterfall files for all cash movement in restricted accounts per agreements. Ensures compliance and cash movement is appropriate.
- Maintains SOX documentation for related responsibilities
- Responsible for various financial reports, analysis and spreadsheet creation
- Create and develop financial models for various type of projects
- Develops reports on analysis conducted, provides recommendations and makes formal presentations to communicate results to various management levels
- Responsible for managing compliance of inter-company and other financing agreements
- Assists with cash flow reporting and accounting
- Responsible for Letters of Credit and Surety Bonds for new applications and yearly renewals related to contract requirements and bid requirements
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field or the equivalent combination of experience and education
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in finance related field, treasury knowledge preferred
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to understand and summarize financing contracts
- The ability to maintain confidentiality and deal with company proprietary information
- Must be team-oriented and demonstrate the ability to work with cross functional teams
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must be able to use and acquire knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation. Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and use of the internet.
- Must have the ability to communicate at a level that will enable the employee to safely and efficiently perform the job duties
- The ability to work at a computer and computer monitor and use repetitive motion for long periods of time
- This position requires sitting 80% of the time and standing and walking 20% of the time
- The ability to occasionally lift up to 20 pounds
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.