Order.co is the first and only Spend Efficiency Platform that helps businesses save time, save money, and gain clarity into their spend. Order.co eliminates manual purchasing and payment tasks and gives your team one place to purchase, approve, track and pay for all the physical goods your business needs. With customizable budgets and reporting, operations and finance teams can take back control over the buying process and start spending efficiently.
Founded in 2016 and headquartered in New York City, Order.co oversees spend for hundreds of customers like WeWork, SoulCycle, Lume, and High Level Health. Order.co has raised $50M in funding from industry-leading investors like MIT, Stage 2 Capital, Rally Ventures, 645 Ventures, and more. Order.co has been proudly named as a 50 to Watch by Spend Matters and a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn.
See growth from a new perspective, when everything is in Order.
We’re looking for an Operations Specialist to join our growing team and help carry out operational and data processes that enable our customers to get the most out of their experience on our platform. Our ideal candidate leads is an analytical problem solver who is eager to learn how to use data to solve a variety of customer issues.
- Own all the day-to-day operations of setting up new customers with product catalogs, account settings, and vendor preferences, ensuring that our customers can hit the ground running
- Be an expert at setting up new products on the platform and optimizing catalogs to help each client reach their goals
- Collaborate with a team of Virtual Assistants, ensuring the quality of their work is high and assisting them with any issues that may arise
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, and Operations teams to optimize processes and deliver on client desired outcomes
- Lead catalog improvement initiatives and contribute to other product data projects
- Assist in custom report development to make clients better educated about their spending habits
- Continuously brainstorm ways to improve the vendor and customer experience
- Do whatever it takes to give our customers the amazing Order experience they have come to expect!
- An empathetic, customer-centric mindset - you make client problems your problems!
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and the ability to ensure data quality standards are met
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and reporting tools. Excel, PowerPoint, and SQL (preferred)
- At least 6 months of experience in an Operations or Data focused role
- Strong SQL skills (or an interest in learning!)
What You’ll Receive:
- A competitive compensation package ($18-$20 per hour) including stock options
- Robust medical, dental, vision, and wellness benefits
- Flexible time off and remote work policies
- Employer-sponsored 401(k)
Order is an equal opportunity employer. Applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.