Customer Support Specialist
- 1925 Village Center Circle, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Requisition: Customer Support
Order is the first and only Spend Efficiency Platform that helps businesses save time, save money, and gain clarity into their spend. Order eliminates manual purchasing and payment tasks and gives your team one place to purchase, approve, track and pay for all the physical goods your business needs. With customizable budgets and reporting, operations and finance teams can take back control over the buying process and start spending efficiently
Founded in 2016 and headquartered in New York City, Order oversees nearly half a billion dollars in annualized spend across hundreds of customers like WeWork, SoulCycle, and Lume. Order has raised $50M in funding from industry-leading investors like MIT, Stage 2 Capital, Rally Ventures, 645 Ventures, and more. Order has been proudly named as a 50 to Watch by Spend Matters and a Best Place to Work by BuiltIn.
Put plainly: Order simplifies buying for businesses.
New customers are joining faster than ever, and we’re looking to grow our Customer Support team to provide even more best-in-class service. The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated, empathetic individual who isn’t afraid to resolve customer issues of any shape or size.
What you’ll do
- Document and resolve customer issues using our helpdesk software, Zendesk.
- Collect data on customer issues and work with management to help detect trends. Your input will help shape client experiences and improve retention.
- Collaborate internally and with our vendor partners to facilitate a positive client order experience and resolve any issues with orders and returns.
- Work with our Account Managers to escalate and resolve recurring client issues and client pain points.
- Promote the voice of the customer internally, and pass feedback along that helps prevent and resolve customer issues with the platform.
- Become a product expert and use your expertise to educate users and elevate our client experience.
What you bring to the table
- An empathetic, customer-centric mindset - you make client problems your problems!
- The ability to represent Order and be the voice of the company while working with vendors or clients in a professional manner.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. You’re able to take complex situations and concepts and explain them clearly to others.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. You’re naturally curious and apply creative thinking to solve problems.
- An ability to effectively prioritize, give and receive feedback, and work effectively as a team to solve client issues.
- A knack for quickly changing context, identifying and addressing new issues as they arise.
Bonus points if you have
- 1+ years of customer support or related experience, especially in a SaaS or e-commerce business or startup.
- Experience working with CRM and Helpdesk systems such as Zendesk and Salesforce.
- Experience working with Google Suite, Slack, or any cloud-based, or other online platforms.
- The ability to work efficiently and independently in a remote (temporary work from home) environment.
What you’ll receive
- A competitive compensation package including stock options
- Robust medical, dental, vision, and wellness benefits
- Flexible time off and remote work policies
- Employer-sponsored 401(k)
Order is an equal opportunity employer. Applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.