Senior Java Developer
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
- Work as a part of international team in design and development.
- End-to-end development of business applications for banking sector.
- Evolution and maintenance of existing application portfolio.
- Establish and ensure code quality practices for existing and future applications.
- Work closely with Product Owner in designing and implementing solutions.
- Help manage activities of the development team.
- Help create and maintain knowledge-base and technical documentations
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or other relevant fields.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in Software Development.
- Extensive experience in Java Enterprise Edition
- Strong back-end competencies in Spring framework, Hibernate, MyBatis, REST
- Experience in building applications using Oracle and MySQL.
- Experience in using version control : SVN, GIT
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) framework and leading a technical team is an advantage.
- Experience in ground-up web development would be a strong asset.
- Ability to work independently, pro-actively, organized and results driven.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work in a multitasked environment.
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.