- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
You will help support and do testing, developing, modifying, applying testing strategies and maintaining standards for software quality.
Your main responsibilities
- Manual testing of applications based on test cases
- Participation in test automation preparation and execution
- Recording bugs in a dedicated application in line with internal policy
- Support to Test Manager in various tasks related to Quality Assurance
- Implementing, performing and monitoring all testing activities
- Ensure decisions/requirements meet the reliability standards
- Ensure consistent implementation of quality assurance measures (analysis of source code metrics, functional testing, integration testing, code-coverage analysis, profiling)
- Coordinate with the onsite counterparts and provides status updates to the management
- University degree in software engineering, computer sciences or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in software testing processes
- Testing experience in a banking and finance environment or domain is a must
- Meticulous with a strong attention to details and quality
- Ability to work independently, organised and task oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with a very good command of the written and spoken English
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.