Financial Analyst (12 months contract)
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
Your main responsibilities
- Assist Business Controller APAC during budget and re-forecasting exercise for both sales & revenue streams, work with Business control on ad-hoc reporting and data analysis. On a monthly basis provide and review latest view of project performance. When required, actively participate in regional pipeline/renewal review making sure that new sales are properly reported.
- Support sales lead with analysis on project financial performance and review KPIs closely.
- Perform monthly closing to ensure revenues and costs are booked accurately
- Support on new sales pricing and perform project analysis
- Prepare invoices and ensure timely collection from client
- Support finance enquires independently and raise issues timely
- Assist in the review of financial contract terms / assumptions
- Pro-actively ensure proper functioning of APAC Business and Financial Control framework
- Provide ad-hoc finance support and queries to wider Business Control team in their day-to-day job (during absence etc.)
- University degree or equivalent in Finance or Business Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in projects financial controlling within a professional services company is a must
- Experience in using a time and expenses tool
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office applications (especially Excel and Power Point)
- SAP skills are a plus
- High level time management and organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training path, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a young and very motivated team, please send your complete application.