Financial Analyst (12 months contract)
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
Your main responsibilities
- Support monthly financial closings
- Prepare monthly sales invoices
- Contribute to the financial analysis incl. profit & loss and project performance reviews
- Support the project managers in their financials and contracts review
- University degree or equivalent in Finance or Business Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in projects financial controlling within a professional services company is a must
- Experience in using a time and expenses tool
- Proficient working knowledge of MS Office applications (especially Excel and Power Point)
- SAP skills are a plus
- High level time management and organisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training path, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a young and very motivated team, please send your complete application.