Project Management Officer
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
- Main point of contact for project status; work with project manager, project stream leads to gather information about the project status
- Establish and track milestones, deliverables, risks, issues, decisions and budget
- Gather actions from multiple sources and track them to completion
- Support overall project and work stream planning and project plan execution
- Establish, and endure adherence to, appropriate governance
- Interact directly with external clients to gather information and clearly communicate status
- Support the Orbium project manager and team for all topics related to project management
- Graduate of any 4 years course
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid experience in supporting management on large-scale projects
- Project Management Certification would be a great asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (i.e. Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- Ability to work independently, organised and task oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and handle teams
- Excellent communication skills with a very good command of the written and spoken English
- Fresh graduate with strong communication skills are welcome to apply
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.