- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
- Administrate Oracle instances, provide, upgrade and maintain the needed images to optimize periodic jobs
- Manage initial settings and configurations of tools by implementing context-based automation. (Automate processes by scripting PL/SQL, Unix shell, Windows batch)
- Establish a strict Configuration Management within the Academy and organize the different releases of the course images
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- 2 to 5 years related experience is required for this position
- In-depth knowledge on system or database management
- Well-founded technical knowledge in relational databases such as Oracle, SQL, and PL/SQL
- Experienced in scripting across different systems/platforms
- Good knowledge of Release and Configuration Management to be able to apply and establish related guidelines in a complex environment
- Has basic knowledge in Unix
- System Management in Unix (Solaris, Linux), Citrix or Windows is beneficial but not mandatory
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- Able to work independently, pro-active, mobile, organized and results driven
- Excellent communication skills with a very good command of written and spoken English
- Flexible to work abroad/overseas for project assignment
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.