Senior Manager / Manager, Management Consulting Banking
- Hong Kong
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
- Support the growth of our management consulting business across Hong Kong and Greater China
- Work with our clients in one or more of the following areas: Strategy and operations, Transformation, Regulatory implementation, Digital
- Develop and maintain a sustainable relationship with existing and potential clients in the wealth management sector
- Manage, coach and lead our team
- Organize and participate in industry events
- Produce leadership articles on topics of interest to the wealth management industry
- University degree or equivalent in Business Management or related discipline
- At least 10 years of relevant consulting or banking experience. Experience with major consulting firms would be an asset
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the wealth management industry
- Strong track record in planning, organizing and delivery of large transformation change programs
- Demonstrated experience in business development for consulting services
- Strong track record of execution, delivering results, working under pressure and handling tight deadlines
- Demonstrate flexibility to travel for work
- Exceptional communication skills with an excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese. Knowledge of Mandarin would be an asset
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consultancy. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.