Digital Developer - Associate Analyst Programmer
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
- Ensuring a high quality and timely implementation and delivery of digital software platforms
- Working with various stakeholders to understand and write technical and/or business specification
- Customizing various business modules according to stakeholder’s requirements
- Providing support during SIT, UAT and product deployment phase
- Troubleshoot and remediate technical issues
- Provide advice on best practice techniques for proactive management of workflow processes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- 5 years of relevant work experience in consulting, IT or in banking
- Knowledgeable with building using patterns (MVC, widgets, modular)
- With basic understanding of modern JS frameworks and API’s, style and UX skills
- Added advantage if you have any knowledge in Angular 1.5, ES5, NPM, require.js, Spring IoC/MVC or Security, Maven, Apache Camel or CMI
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- Able to work independently, pro-active, mobile, organized and results driven
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken English
- Flexible to travel for work, if needed
- No work experience required, Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training path, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a young and very motivated team, please send your complete application.