- London, UK
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
- Manage and lead projects or project streams (Implementation of the Avaloq Banking System including writing technical and/or business specifications)
- Influence decisions and provide solution options with key stakeholders
- Be able to manage client expectations
- Design and develop interfaces and add-on solutions, set-up and customise various business modules, enhance overall concepts, evaluate business impact and train end-users
- Develop and maintain a sustainable relationship with existing and potential clients. Coach a team of internal and potentially external resources
- Ensure timely completion of project deliverables through all project phases and support current and potential projects
- Contribute to internal processes
- People management
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline
- Relevant Consulting or Banking operations/applications experience. (Ideally in accounting, front, middle or back-office operations)
- A practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or programming would be an asset
- Experience with major consulting firms would be an asset
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the financial/wealth management industry
- Strong track record of execution, delivering results, working under pressure and handling tight deadlines
- Willingness to work remotely at clients’ premises in London and abroad on long-term projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English. In addition, language skills in German and/or French would be advantageous
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.