Backbase Digital Project Manager for APAC
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
After the introduction into our application portfolio and our development environment, your tasks and responsibilities would be:
- Leading a cross-functional team of developers in Backbase system
- Responsible for having an overall understanding of the Backbase system, chosen architecture and its key components
- Working with various stakeholders to understand and write business specification
- Working with technical lead to devise and track project plan, effort estimates, budget, dependencies, issues and actions etc
- Ensuring a high quality and timely implementation and delivery of Backbase system
- Responsible for project governance (weekly updates, steering committee), decision making and day-to-day problem solving
- Manages change request process as well as all phases of the projects
- Providing support during SIT, UAT and product deployment phase
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in business degree (e.g. Business Mgt, Economics etc)
- Project management qualification (e.g. PMP or Prince2) or equivalent work experience
- 10 years+ experience as IT project manager, with at least sole delivery responsibility for 2 digital projects over the last 2 years
- Experience in Backbase system is a must, with at least 1 Backbase project led and delivered
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- Able to work independently, pro-active, mobile, organized and results driven
- Takes ownership for work and overall quality
- Flexible to travel for work, if needed with potential for extended periods abroad
- Excellent communication skills in English
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training path, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a young and very motivated team, please send your complete application.