Senior HR Advisor
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
As a part of a successful and growing international team, you will be managing all aspects of Human Resources for the Luxemburg and Paris office being based in Luxembourg, leading HR Operations, Office Management.
- Responsible for supporting business to achieve goals by managing operational duties, supporting and advising employees regarding HR related questions and develop effective solutions to respond to employee issues
- Manage recruitment, monitoring source effectiveness, owning hiring targets, tracking progress and driving initiatives, on-boarding process
- Key contact point and owner of compensation and benefits elements, payroll management, wage negotiations: develop/modify all HR-related topics which should comply with local law and be in line with local market
- Advise and manage Global Mobility aspects– social security and tax management for employees travelling from and to Luxembourg (posted workers or on International assignment)
- Local career and talent management contact point working together with Global Head of Career Development
- In charge of the full spectrum of HR tasks
- Office management – manage Luxembourg resource in charge of Luxembourg and Paris offices
- Act as a key change agent for transition project
- University degree in Human Resources, Psychology or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years hands on experience in a HR generalist role ideally in the consulting sector
- Knowledge of Luxemburgish and Paris market (administration, recruitment, legal and payroll...)
- Knowledge of posted workers management
- Leadership and team management
- Ability to work independently, organized and results driven
- Willingness to work and travel internationally
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a very good command of written and spoken English and French. German would be an asset.
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.