Agile Coach (SPC)
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
The Agile Coach will be relied upon to lead by example, and help to build high performing teams, by providing hands-on team guidance, managing intrapersonal conflicts, challenges and identifying opportunities for growth. The focus of the role will be on both software development, Agile methods, and Agile mindset, changing the way clients work across business functions. This role will support multiple Agile initiatives concurrently.
- Work with the Head of Agile Practice to establish an agile practice, performing and establishing Agile capabilities in the APAC.
- Coaching and supporting at the team, program, portfolio and senior stakeholder levels of the organization.
- Working with leadership teams to adopt consistent, disciplined Agile delivery capabilities
- Able to serve as a ScrumMaster for teams that are starting out with Agile / Scrum, or as a lead / coach for new Kanban teams.
- Identify risks, issues and impediments to client Agile Transformations and help clients to successfully progress their transformations.
- Instill agile values and principles - ensure alignment with Agile methodology including sprint ceremonies (stand-ups, demos, retrospectives), road-mapping and release planning, backlog management (definition, grooming, prioritization), sizing, task estimation and velocity tracking
- Identify plans to transition supported Agile teams from Agile coaching to self-sufficient Agile teams.
- Work with other coaches to deliver consistent Agile practices across client organisations.
- University Degree in IT or Business with a minimum of 3 years' experience working as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Agile delivery lead and / or Iteration Manager
- Extensive delivery experience as a Scrum Master using another Agile method
- Certified SAFe® 4 Program Consultant (SPC) is a must
- Proven experience in managing dependencies with non-agile teams and delivering activity-based classroom training
- Ability to engage with leadership and management teams to facilitate agile enablement and overcome common adoption challenges
- Proven experience in creating well-structured user stories and coaching Product Owners on Product Backlog refinement (priority and requirement changes/additions)
- Familiar with the concepts of the DevOps Toolchain, Gene Kim’s “Three Ways”, and how to apply principles from “The DevOps Handbook” and “The Phoenix Project”.
- Familiarity with Agile and DevOps processes and tools
- Willing to travel in the APAC region to support clients and deliver agile coaching and services.
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.