Senior IT Consultant
- Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm. Focused on wealth management and private banking, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success. Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
After the introduction into our application portfolio, our development environment and the Avaloq banking system you will support Orbium international projects. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of the Avaloq banking system including writing technical and/or business specifications
- Designing and developing interfaces and add-on solutions
- Parameterisation and customisation of various business modules
- Enhancing overall concepts, evaluating business impacts and training end -users
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of work experience with banking or financial applications or deep knowledge of banking operations (ideally in consulting IT or banking)
- A practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or programming would be an asset
- Willingness to work and travel internationally at clients' premises on long-term projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training path, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a young and very motivated team, please send your complete application.
*In order to be considered for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident