- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
You will be supporting the Test Manager to lead our software testing team in delivering high quality applications to our clients from the financial services sector. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Lead and direct testing team by providing leadership and technical expertise in manual testing and quality assurance
- Monitor all QA and testing activities, test results, et.al., and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve process.
- Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as primary point of contact
- Work with product, engineering and devops leaders to execute QA and testing strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate goals
- Participate in interviews, induction, training and performance evaluation of testing team
- University degree in Engineering, software engineering, computer sciences or equivalent
- At least 2 years of team leading/managerial level of exposure
- Testing experience in a banking environment or domain would be an advantage
- Experience in managing teams in charge of testing large/ complex software, an setting up systems, processes and procedures for testing
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with influencing and negotiation skills
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.