- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
- Responsible for defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects
- Direct and carry out all QA and testing activities as indicated in the contract specification of clients
- Drive discussions with clients from offshore to define requirements and devise strategy
- Create associate development plans and execute effective mentoring
- Manage both Agile and Waterfall testing projects
- Participate in interviews, induction, training and performance evaluation of testing team
- University degree in Engineering, software engineering, computer sciences or equivalent
- At least 10 years of solid technical experience within which at least 4 years should be of managerial level
- Testing experience in a banking environment or domain would be an advantage
- Experience in implementing and shaping an organization’s QA and testing processes and strategies
- With exposure to estimation and sizing for new projects, and vendor management
- Experience in managing simultaneous multiple projects, multi-site teams, financials and contracting like SOW, WO and Invoicing
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotitation skills for management buy-ins
- Experience with client services, able to communicate, negotiate, liaise and ensure client satisfaction with the organization's product or service
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.