Data Insights & Visualisation Intern
- Geneva, Switzerland
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
You will support us on a high-profile, client facing survey that we run with senior executives of the Wealth Management industry. The internship is based in Geneva for a duration of 3 months, ideally starting in August 2019.
- Coordinate survey logistics with our teams in London and Geneva
- Consolidate and interpret the data collected (in Qualtrics) to identify trends and patterns
- Perform a more in-depth data analysis for specific findings
- Document data results and propose appropriate visualisation of the findings
- Support the mock-up of the survey report with quotes, graphs and infographic
- In the process of obtaining a Master’s degree in business management, finance, economics or a related field
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate within a team
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to interpret both quantitative and qualitative data
- Prior experience in working with Qualtrics or a similar data analysis tool
- Excellent Powerpoint and Excel as well as data visualisation skills
- Prior knowledge / work experience in the financial services (especially Wealth Management) a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English
We offer you
- Opportunity to further develop your business, financial and analytical skills
- Exposure to both the wealth management business as well as consulting industry
- Excellent working conditions within a dynamic international team of experienced Wealth Management Consultants