Backbase Consultant (m/f)
- Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
After the introduction into our application portfolio and our development environment your tasks and responsibilities would be:
- Ensuring a high quality and timely implementation and delivery of Backbase system
- Working with various stakeholders to understand and write technical and/or business specification
- Customizing various business modules according to stakeholder’s requirements
- Providing support during SIT, UAT and product deployment phase
- Troubleshoot and remediate technical issues
- Provide advice on best practice techniques for proactive management of workflow processes
- Ensure the experience of engaging Orbium for delivery exceeds client’s expectation
- University degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent discipline
- Experience in Backbase system
- Experience with building using patterns (MVC, widgets, modular)
- Understand modern JS frameworks and Api’s, style and UX skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Able to work independently, be pro-active, mobile, organized and results driven
- Excellent communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.