- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
- Govern, define and plan project release builds and ensure early and continuous integration of ABS tasks
- Technical Quality Assurance
- Technical consulting for the setup of the Avaloq DB factory and for Avaloq specific applications (ICE, Smart Client, Integration Robot)
- Provide installation insight, and approach on addressing installation invalids and errors
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- 2 to 5 years of related experience is required for this position
- In-depth knowledge on Software engineering (well-founded technical knowledge)
- Competent in one or more high-level programming languages
- Knowledgeable in Shell Scripting and in the Avaloq Banking Environment is a plus
- Strong database Application Skills
- Excellent analytical skills and systematic approach to problem solving
- Interest in gaining knowledge in banking
- Persistence in analysing complex situations and finding the optimal solution
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- Able to work independently, pro-active, mobile, organized and results driven
- Excellent communication skills with a very good command of written and spoken English
- Flexible to work abroad/overseas for project assignment
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.