Android Developer - Analyst Programmer
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
- Work in a Scrum team, using lean and Agile methodologies.
- Coach and advise existing team in iOS/Android development environment
- Be the subject matter expert where others can seek advise from
- Share best practices with team in matters of iOS/Android platform
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- At least 4 years related experience in mobile development
- Good knowledge and experience in developing in Android Platform
- Design and build independently for the Android Platform
- Work with outside data sources and API
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- With prior experience in leading a team is a plus
- Able to work independently, pro-active, mobile, organized and results driven
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken English
- Flexible to travel for work, if needed
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.