- Manila, Philippines
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
- Implementation of core banking system
- Design and writing of reports for various clients’ needs
- Building of interfaces between core banking system and banking applications
- Client Support
- University degree in IT/computer sciences or equivalent in engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in IT systems development,
parameterization or support
- Good knowledge of relational databases logics and programming (preferably
Oracle and PL/SQL)
- Experience with banking or financial applications will be an asset
- Ability to work independently, organised and task oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a very good command
of the written and spoken English
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training path, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a young and very motivated team, please send your complete application.