Senior Consultant, Management Consulting Banking
- London, UK
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
- Support the growth of our management consulting business across Europe
- Work with our clients in one or more of the following areas:
- Strategy and operations
- Regulatory implementation
- Help create solutions for our clients on their strategic and operational challenges
- Share your industry knowledge and experience with colleagues
- University degree or equivalent in Business Management or related discipline
- Relevant consulting or banking experience. Experience with major consulting firms would be an asset
- Good understanding of the wealth management and banking business
- Analytical and quick learner with the ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Demonstrate flexibility to travel for work
- Strong communication skills with an excellent command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of German/French/Spanish would be an asset
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consultancy. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.