Business Analyst (m/f)
- Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm. Focused on wealth management and private banking, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
FinCube is Orbium’s end-to-end solution for strategic analysis based on complete and quality-assured data. The heart of FinCube is a Financial Data Warehouse that automatically collects and validates data from different source systems across all departments. A key element of this Data Warehouse is a business-oriented data access layer that allows fast and direct access to the complete data universe for all business users.
After the introduction into our application portfolio and our development environment your tasks and responsibilities would be:
- Be the interface between banking business units and the development team
- Lead business requirements sessions and gap analysis exercises for new implementations to ensure stakeholder’s requirements can be met
- Understand the functional requirements and problems of the business and translate it into well-structured concepts that can be used as specifications for development
- Manage requirements specifications for a functional area, ensuring that the complexity of the requirements is documented in concise manner that is easily understood by all stakeholders
- Follow-up developments based on specifications, act as single functional point of contact for developers during development process
- Write and supervise products release notes content and end-user documentation
- Provide training sessions to end-users
- Support sales and pre-sales processes
- University degree in Business Administration/Economics or related discipline
- Previous similar experience of at least 2 years
- Good knowledge with banking or financial applications or a good knowledge of banking operations (ideally in accounting/controlling, middle or back-office operations)
- Experience in Business and Requirement Analysis. Relevant certification e.g. IIBA or IREB would be an asset
- Knowledge of the Scrum framework would be an asset
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- Availability and ability to travel abroad on a frequent basis. Willingness to work remotely at clients’ premises in Luxembourg and abroad on long-term projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Fluency in written and spoken German and English is mandatory, any other language would be considered as an advantage
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.