Junior Analyst Programmer
- Warsaw, Poland
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm. Focused on wealth management and private banking, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and expand.
Becoming a member of highly qualified and well integrated team, you will strengthen your technical skills in IT solutions design, implementation and quality assurance, as well as your business skills related to banking and finance. Your role will be to provide IT consulting services to our international Clients, working on more and more complex topics with the support of Orbium’s knowledge and your colleagues’ expertise.
- Remote delivery of high quality IT solutions in cooperation with multinational teams.
- Implementation of the Avaloq Banking system with daily use of PL/SQL based language across various business and technical areas.
- Aiding clients in the maintenance of pre-delivered solutions
- University degree in IT/computer sciences/Finance or equivalent
- Good practical knowledge of relational databases logics and programming (preferably Oracle and PL/SQL)
- Ability to work independently, organised and task oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a very good command of the written and spoken English
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training path, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a young and very motivated team, please send your complete application.