- Geneva, Switzerland
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm which is now part of Accenture Wealth Management. Focused exclusively on financial services and wealth management, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
After the introduction into our application portfolio, our development environment and the Avaloq banking system you will support Orbium international projects. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of the Avaloq banking system including writing technical and/or business specifications
- Parameterization and customisation of various business modules
- Enhancing overall concepts, evaluating business impacts and training end -users
- University degree or equivalent in Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of work experience, ideally in consulting IT or with banking/financial applications
- A practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or programming would be an asset
- Willingness to work and travel in Switzerland and internationally at clients' premises on long-term projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Mother tongue French and business fluent in English
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.