IT Administrator (12 months contract)
- Warsaw, Poland
If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
- Provide 2nd & 3rd level IT support for employees in all offices
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot the global infrastructure with IT Team colleagues from foreign offices (network, VoIP, servers, laptops and telecommunication equipment)
- Administration / configuration of different servers and services with use of technologies like MS SQL & databases management
- Participation in projects managed by IT Department locally and globally
- Maintain IT and office hardware in Warsaw Office
- Bachelor degree from technical university or equivalent
- at least 3 years of work experience in the field of IT support and administration
- Good knowledge of Microsoft technologies
- Practical experience with network devices Cisco/Fortinet/HP
- Microsoft or Network certification would be a plus
- Client oriented approach with visible can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a very good command of the written and spoken English
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training path, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a young and very motivated team, please send your complete application.