IT Consultant (Release Management)
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm. Focused on wealth management and private banking, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
- Implementation of the Avaloq Banking System including writing technical and/or business specifications
- Govern, define and plan project release builds and ensure early and continuous integration of ABS tasks
- Technical Quality Assurance
- Govern project release builds
- Propose delivery plan and assist for feasible solutions on installation and release upgrades
- Provide installation insight, and approach on addressing installation invalids and errors
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science/ Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 2 -3 years of work experience, ideally in consulting, IT or with banking of financial applications
- Experience in Unix, Linux and Windows Server System is preferred
- Knowledge in Virtualization, MQSeries and Web Services would be an advantage
- A practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or programming would be an asset
- Willingness to work and travel in Hong Kong and internationally at clients’ premises on long-term projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.