Marketing Specialist – Temporary contract 8 - 10 months
- Geneva, Switzerland
Orbium are currently looking for a temporary Marketing Specialist based in Geneva to join our international team of marketers and help us plan, manage and execute projects related to marketing campaigns in both Europe and Asia. The role will be an 8-10-month contract position covering maternity leave. Working closely with the Head of Marketing, you will own and deliver a variety of projects ranging from the website strategy, corporate & employer branding, surveys, client & internal events, end of year activities, etc. A strong background in project management as well as solid interpersonal skills is highly recommended as you’ll be engaging with various internal teams and external suppliers.
- You will be responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing projects, working tightly with cross-functional teams, suppliers & agencies. You will also be responsible for tracking and analysing the performance of all activities
- Responsibility for Orbium website which includes regular updates in WordPress CMS, liaising with our web agency for important improvements as well as providing quarterly analytics report using Google Analytics
- Develop and manage various print publications (brochures, flyer, booklets) working with our content team
- Help conduct marketing surveys
- Support on PR campaigns and media relation to ensure Orbium’s visibility in the press
- Ensure that all marketing material is in-line with our brand identity
- Develop & promote the image and attractiveness of the company working in close collaboration with the HR teams (employer branding)
- Coordinating key stakeholders to successfully complete projects.
- Bachelor and/or Master (Management, Marketing or Communication) or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in a B2B Marketing department (Financial/Banking industry knowledge is a plus)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill are required skills
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Fluent in English (other European languages is a strong plus)
- Strong organisational and planning skills: good time management skills and the ability to prioritise your workload effectively
- Project Management experience
- Flexible and able to juggle between multiple projects
- Able to work independently as the team will be based in different countries.
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing and dynamic consultancy. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.