- London, UK
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm. Focused on wealth management and private banking, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success. Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
The Recruitment Specialist will support the HR team and Management. This role will be on a 12 month fixed-term basis.
- Assisting with recruitment including; posting adverts, screening CVs, managing applications, organising interviews, conducting telephone interviews, using Social Media to search for candidates and liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Assisting the HR team with the processes surrounding new joiners; including drafting/sending out contractual correspondence and pre-employment references, inputting new starters information into the HR System, coordinating the probationary period process and managing reference requests.
- Assisting HR, and Management Teams with general administrative duties as and when required.
- Maintaining all HR documents, ensuring they are filed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Supporting the HR team to ensure the Orbium office is well presented at all times and office supplies are up to date and sorting incoming and outgoing post.
- Supporting the HR team with additional ad hoc office duties.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business or a related discipline.
- Work experience ideally in professional services, recruitment and HR.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an advanced level of written and spoken English. German and/or French language skills would be an asset.
- IT skills with experience with Microsoft Office 365.
- The ability to work under pressure maintaining a high level of accuracy and detail.
- Well organised and able to prioritise tasks.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a small team.
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing and dynamic consultancy. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.