Global Head of Accounting
- Zürich, Switzerland
If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results.
Reporting to the Group CFO, you are heading the Swiss and global Accounting Team. You are responsible for the whole Group financial accounting and operationally keep the books of all Swiss entities.
- Keeping the accounts of the Swiss companies incl VAT settlements
- Responsible for the correct monthly and yearned closing of all group entities
- Executing the consolidation of the Group
- Managing and supporting the accounting provider in the other jurisdictions
- Controlling and monitoring the Group's internal value flows (international)
- Ad-hoc analyses and reports, further development of financial processes
- Specialist degree in finance and accounting
- Operational accounting experience in an international environment (SME or medium organizational units)
- Confident handling of the MS-Office palette, especially Excel, SAP knowledge advantageous
- Independent, rapid and precise working methods as well as quick perception
- Flexible, motivated, team-oriented personality with a great deal of commitment and a desire to develop further
- Mother tongue German and very good knowledge of English, knowledge of French is an advantage
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing and dynamic consultancy. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.