Associate Analyst Programmer
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm. Focused on wealth management and private banking, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 internationally renowned banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success. Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
- Implementation of core banking system
- Design and writing of reports for various clients’ needs
- Building of interfaces between core banking system and banking applications
- Client Support
- University degree in IT/computer sciences or equivalent in engineering
- Good knowledge of relational databases logics and programming (preferably Oracle and PL/SQL)
- Ability to work independently, organised and task oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with a very good command of the written and spoken English
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training path, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a young and very motivated team, please send your complete application.