Analyst Programmer (Tester)
- Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
You will help support and do testing, developing, modifying, applying testing strategies and maintaining standards for software quality.
Your main responsibilities
- Manual testing of applications based on test cases
- Participation in test automation preparation and execution
- Recording bugs in a dedicated application in line with internal policy
- Support to Test Manager in various tasks related to Quality Assurance
- Implementing, performing and monitoring all testing activities
- Ensure decisions/requirements meet the reliability standards
- Ensure consistent implementation of quality assurance measures (analysis of source code metrics, functional testing, integration testing, code-coverage analysis, profiling)
- Coordinate with the onsite counterparts and provides status updates to the management
- University degree in software engineering, computer sciences or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ experience in software testing processes
- Testing experience in a banking and finance environment or domain is a must
- Meticulous with a strong attention to details and quality
- Ability to work independently, organised and task oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with a very good command of the written and spoken English
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.