If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
- Manage and lead projects or project streams (Implementation of the Avaloq Banking System including writing technical and/or business specifications)
- Designing and developing interfaces and add-on solutions, set-up and customizing various business modules, enhancing overall concepts
- Develop and maintain a sustainable relationship with existing and potential clients. Coach a team of internal resources and cultivate the quality of the human capital
- Ensure timely completion of project deliverables through all project phases and support current, potential project
- Contribute to internal processes
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong experience with banking or financial applications or deep knowledge of banking operations (ideally in accounting, middle or back-office operations)
- A practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or programming would be an asset
- Willingness to work remotely at client’s premises locally and abroad on long-term projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a very good command of the written and spoken English
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training path, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a young and very motivated team, please send your complete application.