Associate IT Consultant W/M
- Paris, France
If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
After the introduction into our application portfolio, our development environment and the Avaloq banking system you will support Orbium international projects from our Paris office. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of the Avaloq Banking System including writing technical
and/or business specifications
- Parameterizing and customising various business modules
- Enhancing overall concepts, evaluating business impacts and training
- University degree in IT/computer sciences or equivalent in engineering
- 0 to 2 years work experience in a similar field would be an advantage
- A practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or other programming languages would be an asset
- Willingness to work remotely at client’s premises locally and abroad on long-term projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a very good command
of the written and spoken English and French. German is a plus.
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.