Associate IT Consultant (m/f)
- Paris, France
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm. Focused on wealth management and private banking, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success.
Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
After the introduction into our application portfolio, our development environment and the Avaloq banking system you will support Orbium international projects from our Paris office. Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of the Avaloq Banking System including writing technical and/or business specifications
- Parameterising and customising various business modules
- Enhancing overall concepts, evaluating business impacts and training
- University degree in IT/computer sciences or equivalent in engineering
- 0 to 2 years work experience in a similar field would be an advantage
- A practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or other programming languages would be an asset
- Willingness to work remotely at client’s premises locally and abroad on long-term projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a very good command
of the written and spoken English and French
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.