Technical Writer (m/f)
- Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
FinCube is Orbium’s end-to-end solution for strategic analysis based on complete and quality-assured data. The heart of FinCube is a Financial Data Warehouse that automatically collects and validates data from different source systems across all departments. A key element of this Data Warehouse is a business-oriented data access layer that allows fast and direct access to the complete data universe for all business users.
After the introduction into our application portfolio and our development environment your tasks and responsibilities would be:
Autonomously structure, develop and manage content for software products documentation
- Preparation of standard documentation together with project management, development, and delivery teams, working closely with software architects, engineers and testers
- Revision/Update of documentation, with particular attention to accuracy, clarity, and consistency
- Support workflow redefinition by involving yourself in the Scrum process and enforcing standardization measures
- Conduction of internal user acceptance tests and provision of ad hoc feedback to development teams
- Participation in the evaluation and rollout of supplementary documentation tools
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in writing standard documentation for enterprise software, including: installation, configuration and deployment guide; manuals for system administrators as well as end-users
- Good working knowledge of agile development processes
- Familiarity with content management and localization tools
- Banking knowledge would be an asset
- Team spirit, strong analytical skills, attention to detail
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken English is mandatory. In addition, language skills in German would be necessary.
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.