- Warsaw, Poland
If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
You will join our HR team in Warsaw office and you will work closely with our Polish HR team to support them in recruitment processes. This position is for a fixed period of 12 months.
- Sourcing of big numbers of candidates for IT Consulting profiles within tight deadlines
- Management of recruitment pipeline and accountability for filling of open positions
- Participation in recruitment process: screening of CVs, conducting quick calls and face to face interviews with selected candidates
- Recording all the necessary information in our databases and passing feedback to managers
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a researcher for IT positions
- 1-3 years of experience as a recruiter with a specialization in IT sector
- Proven ability to source considerable number of candidates within tight deadlines
- Big number of connections on social network media like LinkedIn and Goldenline
- Ability to work independently, organized and dealing with time pressure and challenging targets
- Excellent communication skills with a very good command of written and spoken English
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, training path, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a young and very motivated team, please send your complete application.