Senior Consultant / Consultant, Management Consulting Banking
- Hong Kong
Orbium is a dynamic management and technology consulting firm. Focused on wealth management and private banking, it has grown organically to over 500 employees with offices in Europe, Asia and North America and serves 50 renowned international banks. Orbium is shaped by its employees from various backgrounds and cultures: sharing the same standards and a strong work ethic to ensure fairness and objectivity. Talent management, team spirit, international opportunities and an innovative mindset drive Orbium’s success. Want to thrive in a company that shares your values? Take up the Orbium challenge and join us!
- Support the growth of our management consulting business across Hong Kong and Greater China
- Work with our clients in one or more of the following areas:Strategy and operations, Transformation, Regulatory implementation, Digital
- Help create solutions for our clients on their strategic and operational challenges
- Share your industry knowledge and experience with colleagues
- University degree or equivalent in Business Management or related discipline
- 5-8 years of relevant financial services industry consulting experience. Experience with the Big 4 management consulting companies would be an asset
- Analytical and quick learner with the ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Demonstrate flexibility to travel for work
- Strong communication skills with an excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese. Knowledge of Mandarin would be an asset
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consultancy. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.