Agile DevOps Coach
If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
The Agile & DevOps Coach will be relied upon to lead by example, and help to build high performing teams, by providing hands-on team guidance, managing intrapersonal conflicts, challenges and identifying opportunities for growth. The focus of the role will be on both software development, and Agile / DevOps mindset & culture change, changing the way clients work across business functions. This role will support multiple Agile initiatives concurrently.
- Work with the Head of Agile Practice to establish an agile practice, performing and establishing Agile capabilities in the APAC.
- DevOps coaching and supporting at the team, program, portfolio and senior stakeholder levels of the organization Working with leadership teams to adopt consistent, disciplined Agile and DevOps delivery capabilities
- DevOps coach is expected to be comfortable and experienced using DevOps tools hands-on, and setting up various DevOps tool chains
- Identify risks, issues and impediments to client Agile / DevOps Transformations and help clients to successfully progress their transformations.
- Instill agile values and principles - ensure alignment with Agile methodology including sprint ceremonies (stand-ups, demos, retrospectives), road-mapping and release planning, backlog management (definition, grooming, prioritization), sizing, task estimation and velocity tracking
- Identify plans to transition supported Agile teams from Agile coaching to self-sufficient Agile Teams.
- Work with other coaches to deliver consistent Agile & DevOps practices across client organisations.
- University Degree in IT or Business with a minimum of 3 years' experience working as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Agile delivery lead and / or Iteration Manager
- Extensive delivery experience as a Scrum Master or leading other Agile/DevOps teams
- Scrum certified (CSM / PSM / CSPO / PSPO) or other agile / DevOps certifications (SAFe, or IC Agile DevOps Foundations for instance) will be beneficial
- Proven experience in managing dependencies with non-agile teams, delivering activity-based classroom training
- Ability to engage with leadership and management teams to facilitate agile enablement and overcome common adoption challenges
- Familiarity with common Agile and DevOps processes and tools
- Familiar with the concepts of the DevOps Toolchain, Gene Kim’s “Three Ways”, and how to apply principles from “The DevOps Handbook” and “The Phoenix Project”.
- Willing to travel in the APEC region to support clients and deliver agile coaching and services.
- Knowledge of current popular open source and commercial DevOps tools and techniques.
The successful candidate will be required to attend a 4-week overseas training on Avaloq system fully sponsored by the Company.
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.