Associate Reporting Analyst
- Warsaw, Poland
If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
After the introduction into our systems and policies you will work together with international Orbium financial controlling department in development of internal reporting processes and tools. Your role will be also to support Orbium employees in daily systems use.
- Provide internal support to our employees with various requests regarding internal tools
- Provide support to the reporting analyst team for the maintenance of internal data base
- Cooperate with the resourcing team for the maintenance of the planning tool and the employees skills matrix
- Development of reports templates on MS Excel with macros and VBA or Power BI
- Daily, ad hoc reporting for various internal needs
- Analysis and development of interfaces between the ERP system, Oracle DB and Excel
- Involvement in planned implementation of new ERP system
- At least bachelor degree from finance, economics or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience on a similar position
- Proficiency in MS Excel, very good skills related to macros and VBA
- SQL knowledge
- Orientation to details and quality
- Ability to work independently, organized and results driven
- Basic understanding and know-how of business management/processes
- Excellent communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English is a must (German would be an asset)
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training path, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a young and very motivated team, please send your complete application.