DevOps Engineer, Internal Deployment
- Business Bay, Yerawada, Pune, MH, in
Optymyze is revolutionizing sales operations with data science, process automation, enterprise planning, and advanced analytics. We do this by transforming operational constraints into a strategic advantage that enables our clients to rapidly adapt to change, easily execute new sales strategies, and effectively drive sales performance and sales force productivity. Our success has been recognized by Gartner as a Leader in sales performance management, by Ventana Research for innovations in sales operations management, and by Brandon Hall Group for advances in sales enablement.
What Will You Do?
- Collaborate with developers and testers on developing automated test environments and continuous integration setup of Optymyze software
- Build Continuous Integration / Delivery Pipelines in Jenkins
- Develop 3rd party tools required in the continuous integration setup
- Create/maintain test environments using VMWare, Virtual Box, Openstack, Vagrant, Docker
- Ensure consistency of test environments with production environments
- Provide support to testers and developers in troubleshooting software installation issues
What You Must Have?
- BE in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Have knowledge of SDLC
- Basic understanding of Web applications
- Basic experience with Linux and networking
- Familiar with Bash scripting
- 2-4 years of experience in similar profile
- Knowledge of software testing concepts
- Experience with Jenkins, Vagrant, Openstack. Docker, kubernetes, Puppet
- Familiar with at least one programming language such as Python
- Knowledge of big data technologies like spark, kafka
Who You Are & By Joining Us You Will Be Benefitted With?
You are excited by change and always up for a challenge. You are innovative, passionate and driven. You embrace things that are unfamiliar with a curiosity to learn. You are smart and like to work with other smart people. With us you will be benefitted with: -
- Competitive Salary to fit your education, experience & skills
- Health coverage
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing multinational company with global teams and clients
- Opportunity for growth and quick advancement
- Mentoring program that will help you grow as a professional
- Adding up a candidate – Healthy & Fun work environment
Follow us and get insights into life at Optymyze
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Optymyze/, Twitter or LinkedIn