Technical Lead UI
- Business Bay, Yerawada, Pune, MH, in
Optymyze is revolutionizing sales operations with data science, process automation, enterprise planning, and advanced analytics. We do this by transforming operational constraints into a strategic advantage that enables our clients to rapidly adapt to change, easily execute new sales strategies, and effectively drive sales performance and sales force productivity. Our success has been recognized by Gartner as a Leader in sales performance management, by Ventana Research for innovations in sales operations management, and by Brandon Hall Group for advances in sales enablement.
What will you do?
As a Technical Lead, UI Development for Optymyze, you will work with members of the Optymyze Software UI Development group in India to design, develop, enhance, and maintain Optymyze’s software UI layer. Using your skills in creating UIs for applications built on the J2EE architecture, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining features needed by the software’s user interface (UI).
- Working in a collaborative environment (with UX designers, product managers, back-end developers and other stakeholders) and understand the technical requirements to ensure new features implementation
- Analyze software prototype and participate in technical design activities for translating the prototype into actual UI code.
- Implement and maintain the custom UI components that make up Optymyze software’s UI using Optymyze’s core principles, coding guidelines and best practices
- Be solely responsible for the quality of your code
- Work with the Software UI Development Manager to provide implementation estimate
- Work with other Software UI Developers to share best practices.
What You Must Have?
- Minimum of 7 years of experience building web-based software applications
- Experience developing for multiple browsers
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and detail orientation
- The ability to work independently and yet in a team environment
- Ability to assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Good at communication across remote offices
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is a plus
- Ability to write advanced JS without the help of a framework is a plus
- Mobile web development experience is a plus
Who You Are & By Joining Us You Will Be Benefitted With?
You are excited by change and always up for a challenge. You are innovative, passionate and driven. You embrace things that are unfamiliar with a curiosity to learn. You are smart and like to work with other smart people. With us you will be benefitted with: -
- Competitive Salary to fit your education, experience & skills
- Health coverage
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing multinational company with global teams and clients
- Opportunity for growth and quick advancement
- Mentoring program that will help you grow as a professional
- Adding up a candidate – Healthy & Fun work environment
Follow us and get insights into life at Optymyze
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Optymyze/, Twitter or LinkedIn