Technical Lead UI
- Business Bay, Yerawada, Pune, MH, in
- We are an enterprise cloud computing company that designs, develops, and deploys Sales Performance Management (SPM) applications, which are available through a worldwide network of select value-added business partner. A global provider of sales performance management as a service, which uniquely combines Business Process Outsourcing and SPM Software as a Service (SaaS) to create business outcomes
As a Technical Lead, UI Development for Optymyze, you will work with members of the Optymyze Software UI Development group in India to design, develop, enhance, and maintain Optymyze’s software UI layer. Using your skills in creating UIs for applications built on the J2EE architecture, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining features needed by the software’s user interface (UI).
- Working in a collaborative environment (with UX designers, product managers, back-end developers and other stakeholders) and understand the technical requirements to ensure new features implementation
- Analyze software prototype and participate in technical design activities for translating the prototype into actual UI code.
- Implement and maintain the custom UI components that make up Optymyze software’s UI using Optymyze’s core principles, coding guidelines and best practices
- Be solely responsible for the quality of your code
- Work with the Software UI Development Manager to provide implementation estimate
- Work with other Software UI Developers to share best practices.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience building web-based software applications
- Experience developing for multiple browsers
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and detail orientation
- The ability to work independently and yet in a team environment
- Ability to assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Good at communication across remote offices
- Skills considered a plus:
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is a plus
- Ability to write advanced JS without the help of a framework is a plus
- Mobile web development experience is a plus
Follow us and get insights into life at Optymyze
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Optymyze/, Twitter or LinkedIn