Installation Service Engineer (Linux Environment)
- Business Bay, Yerawada, Pune, MH, in
Optymyze is revolutionizing sales operations with data science, process automation, enterprise planning, and advanced analytics. We do this by transforming operational constraints into a strategic advantage that enables our clients to rapidly adapt to change, easily execute new sales strategies, and effectively drive sales performance and sales force productivity.
About the role
The Installation Service Engineer is responsible for installing, configuring, and administrating our software production environments within the Performance Management/Cloud Services team. You will work with the cross-functional teams to install our product for client and integral internal departments.
This is you
- Accountable. You take control of your responsibilities to meet deliverables and focus on the quality of your work.
- Analytical. You are excellent at problem-solving, detail orientation, and diagnostic abilities.
- Communicative. You have superior oral and written communication skills and work successfully with global teams.
- Passionate. You are strongly invested in your work and you’re confident when sharing the results of your efforts
- Independent. You need little direction to feel motivated to accomplish something, and you are resourceful when faced with unfamiliar tasks.
- Diligent. You persevere when faced with obstacles and commit to seeing things all the way through.
This is what you’ve done
- Troubleshooting. You are diligent in troubleshooting SSO configuration issues during setups and migrations.
- Cloud Services. You have worked with various cloud services groups in installing, configuring and validating systems and have created procedures and documentation regarding the installation steps.
- Product Support. You have supported a 24/7 Linux production environment.
- Process Improvement. You are always looking for more efficient ways of doing things and find fulfillment in identifying and presenting solutions to stakeholders
- Continuous Learning. You enjoy learning about new technologies and products to understand and transferring that knowledge to your team members.
- Best Practices. You believe in following the industry’s best practices to ensure efficiency and quality across business process and product delivery.
- 1-2 years of experience working with web-based n-tier applications
- Experience working in a Linux or mixed Linux/Windows production environments (Oracle Enterprise Linus or Red Hat Linux preferred)
- Experience supporting Java application servers (Tomcat embedded with Spring Boot preferred
- Experience supporting Single Sign-On technologies including Federation (SAML) configuration/implementation
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science required
- Provide 24/7 global support including weekends and holidays
This is us
- Entrepreneurial. An entrepreneurial culture where you are encouraged to try new ideas and to quickly fail in the spirit of learning and continuous improvement.
- Innovative. A team of smart colleagues that challenges the status quo and shares a passion to innovate, be the best, and win.
- Visionary. A place where you are expected to make an impact at all levels and to redefine the box—not just think outside of it.
- Successful. A renowned leader in a multi-billion dollar, untapped market with unlimited potential for growth.
Optymyze helps companies improve sales force and sales operations performance with its award-winning enterprise cloud applications and business process management services for aligning sales goals and compensation; efficiently executing sales strategies; driving faster increases in sales results; and gaining visibility into sales performance.
We've also received some impressive accolades along the way:
- Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management for three years in a row
- Recognized by Ventanna Research for innovation and service delivery and the Brandon Hall Group for advances in sales enablement.