Deployment Engineer (Linux Environment)
- Business Bay, Yerawada, Pune, MH, in
- We are an enterprise cloud computing company that designs, develops, and deploys Sales Performance Management (SPM) applications, which are available through a worldwide network of select value-added business partner. A global provider of sales performance management as a service, which uniquely combines Business Process Outsourcing and SPM Software as a Service (SaaS) to create business outcomes
As a Senior Installation Services Engineer in the Performance Management – Cloud Services Group at Optymyze, you will report to the Performance Management Manager and work in our Pune office with other members of the Cloud Services Group. You will participate in installing, configuring, and administrating our production software environments. You will work with the cross-functional teams to install the Optymyze application Suite for Optymyze’s Clients and integral departments.
- You will work with various Cloud Services groups in installing, configuring and validating the Optymyze Software Suite.
- You will be responsible for creating procedures and documentation regarding the installation steps of the Optymyze Software Suite.
- Perform troubleshooting activities related to configuration problems of the applications.
- Participate in efforts to provide 24/7 global support with teams in the India and Romania
- Setup, migrate and support SSO configuration for Optymyze clients
- 5+ years of experience working as an Installation Services Engineer in production or relevant field
- Knowledge of Linux based Operating Systems (experience with Oracle Enterprise Linux or other Red Hat Linux based systems preferred)
- Experience working with Web based n-tier application software under Linux and mixed Linux/Windows environments.
- Knowledge of JAVA Application Servers (Glassfish 3.1 Application Server preferred)
- Knowledge in configuration and management of Web Servers (Apache /Nginx)
- Architecture experience in Identity Management (SP initiated preferred) or related infrastructure
- experience with Single Sign-on technologies including Federation (SAML) configuration / implementation will be an add-on
- Basic programming skills to understand Java code, logs and build expressions
- Excellent problem solving abilities, detail orientation, and diagnostic abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Follow us and get insights into life at Optymyze
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Optymyze/, Twitter or LinkedIn