Cloud Backup Administrator (Linux Environment)
- Business Bay, Yerawada, Pune, MH, in
- We are an enterprise cloud computing company that designs, develops, and deploys Sales Performance Management (SPM) applications, which are available through a worldwide network of select value-added business partner. A global provider of sales performance management as a service, which uniquely combines Business Process Outsourcing and SPM Software as a Service (SaaS) to create business outcomes
As a Cloud Backup Admins in the Performance Management – CS Group at Optymyze, you will report to the Performance Management Manager and work in our Pune office with other members of the Cloud Services Group. You will participate in auditing production backups, get the good backup copy and make sure clients and security teams are informed about their status. You would work closely with deployment and DBA teams to troubleshoot backup and restore issues. You would give recommendations to Cloud tools team to enhance backup source code in case of any bug(s) and/or reducing the backup/restore time.
- You will work on auditing backups and work with professional services and client to communicate the status and rerun them.
- You will be responsible for creating procedures and documentation regarding backup troubleshooting issues, retention policy and make sure backups are intact with same.
- You will work with deployment and DBA teams in case of application backup/restore issue.
- Submit requirements to Cloud tools team if there is a need to add backup code enhancement.
- Participate in efforts to provide 24/7 global support with teams in the India and Romania.
- 1-2 years of experience working as a Backup Admin in production or relevant field
- Knowledge of Oracle, Bigdata, SQL and other database servers at basic or intermediate level
- Knowledge of Linux based Operating Systems (experience with Oracle Enterprise Linux or other Red Hat Linux based systems preferred)
- Basic programming skills to understand Java code, logs and build expressions
- Excellent problem solving abilities, detail orientation and diagnostic abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Follow us and get insights into life at Optymyze
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Optymyze/, Twitter or LinkedIn