Cloud Support Engineer
- Business Bay, Yerawada, Pune, MH, in
- We are an enterprise cloud computing company that designs, develops, and deploys Sales Performance Management (SPM) applications, which are available through a worldwide network of select value-added business partner. A global provider of sales performance management as a service, which uniquely combines Business Process Outsourcing and SPM Software as a Service (SaaS) to create business outcomes
As a Cloud Support Engineer in the Performance Management – CS Group at Optymyze, you will report to the Performance Management Manager and work in our Pune office with other members of the Cloud Services Group. You will participate in troubleshooting software support issues escalated to Cloud level and monitoring alerts to make sure we keep track of problems proactively, fix them and mitigate the risk. You will work with professional services, clients, software support and development teams to keep them updated about the root cause analysis and giving long term solution for Cloud config problems.
- You will be monitoring alerts for OS, database, storage, application and infrastructure to keep track of problems proactively.
- You will work with various Cloud Services groups in troubleshooting software support issues escalated to Cloud level.
- You will be responsible for creating procedures and documentation regarding the Known issue, root cause analysis and action plan for monitoring alerts.
- Provide feedback to development and deployment teams to fix configuration issues long term.
- Submit requirements to Cloud tools team if there is a need to add new monitors.
- Provide 24/7 global support including weekends and holidays
- 2 yrs to 4 yrs of total experience
- Knowledge of Linux based Operating Systems (experience with Oracle Enterprise Linux or other Red Hat Linux based systems preferred)
- Experience working with Web based n-tier application software under Linux and mixed Linux/Windows environments.
- Knowledge of Oracle, Bigdata, SQL and other database servers at basic or intermediate level
- Knowledge of JAVA Application Servers (Glassfish 4 preferred)
- Basic programming skills to understand Java code, logs and build expressions
- Excellent problem solving abilities, detail orientation and diagnostic abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Follow us and get insights into life at Optymyze
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Optymyze/, Twitter or LinkedIn