Senior Software Engineer, UI Development
- Business Bay, Yerawada, Pune, MH, in
Optymyze is revolutionizing sales operations with data science, process automation, enterprise planning, and advanced analytics. We do this by transforming operational constraints into a strategic advantage that enables our clients to rapidly adapt to change, easily execute new sales strategies, and effectively drive sales performance and sales force productivity. Our success has been recognized by Gartner as a Leader in sales performance management, by Ventana Research for innovations in sales operations management, and by Brandon Hall Group for advances in sales enablement.
What will you do?
Optymyze is developing its own software solution – a complex application platform that can do a variety of things from modeling business concepts and processes to processing big data in a distributed manner and visualizing information in a multitude of formats on desktop and mobile.
As a Front-End Developer, you will work within the software group to build complex user interfaces and specific components for Optymyze’s software products and features. Responsibilities include developing complex applications by applying analytical and technical skills to assess the usability of various designs, as well as researching state-of-the-art techniques for enhancing the user experience of Optymyze’s products.
- Working in a collaborative environment (with UX designers, product managers, back-end developers and other stakeholders) and understand the technical requirements to ensure new features implementation
- Translation of the UI/UX designs or wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Participating in the product and feature design process as needed
What You Must Have?
- Minimum of 6 years of experience building web-based software application
- Experience developing for multiple browsers
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and detail orientation
- The ability to work independently and yet in a team environment
- Ability to assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, iterative environment
- Good at communication across remote offices
- Preferred Degrees - BE/B.Tech
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is a plus
- Ability to write advanced JS without the help of a framework is a plus
- Mobile web development experience is a plus
Who You Are & By Joining Us You Will Be Benefitted With?
You are excited by change and always up for a challenge. You are innovative, passionate and driven. You embrace things that are unfamiliar with a curiosity to learn. You are smart and like to work with other smart people. With us you will be benefitted with: -
- Competitive Salary to fit your education, experience & skills
- Health coverage
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing multinational company with global teams and clients
- Opportunity for growth and quick advancement
- Mentoring program that will help you grow as a professional
- Adding up a candidate – Healthy & Fun work environment
Follow us and get insights into life at Optymyze
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Optymyze/, Twitter or LinkedIn