- 2501 Seaport Dr, Chester, PA 19013, USA
Optymyze helps companies improve sales force and sales operations performance with its award-winning enterprise cloud applications, and business process management services, for aligning sales goals and compensation; efficiently executing sales strategies; driving faster increases in sales results; and gaining visibility into sales performance.
Optymyze is made up of intelligent, bright minded individuals who enjoy working and collaborating with other intelligent, bright minded individuals! We celebrate the success and strengths of others, and we are passionate about innovation.
We've also received some impressive accolades along the way:
• Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management for two years in a row
• Recognized for innovation and service delivery by Ventanna Research
Optymyze is growing, and so is our Talent Management team. Join us and become part of a Talent Acquisition organization that is the envy of other companies!
In Talent Management, we are fanatical supporters and drivers of our Culture and Core Values of Ownership, Passion, Teamwork, Innovation and Client Focus. Together we work to attract, hire, engage and retain highly talented teammates who embrace and live these values. Our culture is rooted in learning, innovation, collaboration and fun, and our “work hard, play hard” environment is conducive to high engagement, fierce commitment, and a passion for delivering great results to our employees and clients.
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, a Recruiter, who shares our philosophy that finding great people demands innovative approaches. Who is fearless in his/her approach to finding great talent and wooing it to our door. Who has the confidence to coach and influence hiring managers to identify great talent and close on offers. Who has a passion for finding the right skills and the right fit so that all our people land in roles where they thrive.
As a Talent Management professional, you know that your success is built on relationships. While we all enjoy the flexibility of working remotely some of the time, ideally, you’d be in the office often enough to cultivate great relationships with your colleagues and customers. Our US HQ is on the waterfront in Chester, PA in the Greater Philadelphia area. In addition to great comp and benefits, we also offer a top-notch work environment: trendy office space, a wonderful café, gym, Fun Fridays, company sponsored after work gatherings, Summer and Winter Solstice bashes, recognition programs, mentorship, and clubs.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Partner with hiring managers to fully understand the desired skills, attributes and qualities that identify “fit” within their teams and within Optymyze. Know their business. Anticipate their needs
- Enthusiastically initiate and complete the full-cycle hiring process, from sourcing through offer, and ensure an exceptional candidate experience
- Deftly leverage high value media channels to communicate our employer brand with a consistent voice and create a positive buzz about the company
- Enjoy a high level of collaboration with other members of the Talent Management team to ensure that we remain competitive with our compensation practices, benefits offerings, and perks. We want everyone to want to join our team
- As an integral part of the Talent Management team, will contribute his or her unique expertise to projects and initiatives that are meaningful to the growth of the department’s capabilities, and enhance our service to our customers. We want to wow them!
- You thrive in fast-paced environments
- You are excited by change - our industry and company are constantly evolving
- You place a premium on the quality of experience for candidates and hiring managers alike
- You enjoy a challenge and “rolling up your sleeves and getting stuff done” with minimal direction
- You take pride in exceeding the customer’s expectation
- 7+ years of talent acquisition experience, preferably with experience hiring highly qualified software and technology professoinals
- Experience managing others
- BA/BS in a major that you found interesting
- Articulate – your presentation makes a convincing argument that you are the expert at what you do
- Tech savvy – You know the usual systems like Word and Excel, an Applicant Tracking System or two, and are a social media guru
- Familiarity with industry best practices – and a few of your own!
All of your information will be kept confidential and in accordance with EEO guidelines.